By Simon Bailey
About This Book
- Learn tips on how to construct an excellent and extra trustworthy AngularJS codebase via test-driven improvement utilizing truly outlined recipes
- Understand the way to manage and configure your improvement atmosphere for unit and end-to-end checking out of AngularJS applications
- Over 50 hands-on recipes that can assist you construct an effective starting place in AngularJS
Who This publication Is For
This booklet is meant for builders who've an knowing of the elemental rules in the back of either AngularJS and test-driven improvement. You, as a developer, have an interest in taking away the phobia with regards to both introducing assessments to an latest codebase or beginning out trying out on a clean AngularJS program. If you’re a staff chief or a part of a QA crew with the accountability of making sure complete try insurance of an software, then this ebook is perfect so you might understand the whole checking out scope required by means of your builders. no matter if you’re new to or are good versed with AngularJS, this booklet will warrantly an entire knowing of your software code and support decrease the price of bugs.
What you are going to Learn
- Install and configure all required instruments and dependencies to start checking out your AngularJS application
- Understand the anatomy of a unit try and combine middle basics to start checking out AngularJS
- Discover navigation and routing utilizing either the AngularJS router and the ui-router library
- Explore the way to try out controllers
- Analyze try directives and user-based interaction
- Explain the makes use of of spies and try events
- Test providers utilizing mocks and spies
- Animate try out instances, either synchronously and asynchronously
AngularJS stepped as much as supply a accomplished method to frontend improvement with minimum dependencies and a transparent set of objectives.
This publication follows the AngularJS philosophy and provides counsel on tips on how to technique trying out parts that make up the AngularJS framework. at first of the booklet, you are going to discover tips on how to configure your procedure to run unit and end-to-end assessments. Following this, you are going to get to grips with basic rules on trying out AngularJS with Jasmine. Then, you will know the way spies can assist you attempt your code with larger assurance and straightforwardness all through your software. the ultimate result's an AngularJS program that's proven with integrity, aiding facilitate a cleanser and extra trustworthy codebase.
Read or Download AngularJS Testing Cookbook PDF
Similar application development books
Reproduction the next hyperlink at no cost entry to the 1st bankruptcy of this name: http://www. springerlink. com/content/j23468h304310755/fulltext. pdfThis booklet is a caution. It goals to warn policy-makers, undefined, academia, civil society firms, the media and the general public in regards to the threats and vulnerabilities dealing with our privateness, id, belief, safety and inclusion within the quickly imminent global of ambient intelligence (AmI).
Seit 2005 schreibt der Bestsellerautor Gunter Dueck auf seiner Hompepage www. omnisophie. com alle 14 Tage ein neues „Daily Dueck". Mehr als 5000 Stammleser finden dort Satirisches, Ergötzliches oder auch herb Kritisches. Der Band versammelt die ersten ninety nine „Daily Duecks" für diejenigen, die lieber ein Buch in den Händen halten möchten.
Create impressive company ideas round DocumentDB utilizing the most recent applied sciences and programming instruments with AzureAbout This BookGet to grasp the suggestions of DocumentDB and discover ways to paintings your method round itManipulate and question your files utilizing assorted smooth applied sciences to entry DocumentDBBuild a real-life state of affairs utilizing Microsoft visible Studio and C# with this useful and sensible guideWho This publication Is ForThis e-book is for amateur builders and database architects who want a thorough wisdom of the positive aspects of DocumentDB and constructing functions with it.
This publication constitutes the complaints of the 14th foreign convention on Engineering Psychology and Cognitive Ergonomics, EPCE 2017, held in Vancouver, Canada, in July 2017. HCII 2017 got a complete of 4340 submissions, of which 1228 papers have been accredited for booklet after a cautious reviewing method.
- Instant Spring Tool Suite
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Customization Essentials (Professional Expertise Distilled)
- Jenkins Essentials
- AngularJS by Example
- Web Development with MongoDB and Node.js
Additional info for AngularJS Testing Cookbook
AngularJS Testing Cookbook by Simon Bailey